The Muscle Recovery Massager,offers State of the art design in our percussion massagers (massage guns). To increase your muscle recovery time and overall health. For professional and home use. Premium High quality massage guns
Why Use a The Muscle Recovery Massager?
“Massage guns can be used as an alternative to the foam roller,as a self-myofascial release tool,” says Vinh Pham, a physical therapist and the founder of Myodetox, a manual therapy and movement clinic with locations in Canada and the U.S. He notes that benefits include everything from decreased stress, pain and tissue tension to enhanced recovery, blood circulation and range of motion.
The Benefits Of The Muscle Recovery Massager
- Eliminate muscle soreness, aches and pains by 65% in just 5 minutes!
- Squeeze the max out of every workout and achieve your fitness goals!
- No more wasting money on relieving stiff and sore muscles.
- You don’t have to skipping the gym because you’re waking up with aches and pains.
- No more complicated recovery techniques.
- improve range of motion.
- Accelerate recovery time.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Treat injuries and pains.
- Promote blood circulation.
- Reduces pain from inflamed muscles.
- Quick and reliable muscle recovery.
- Achieve your workout goals faster.
- Save money on muscle recovery.
- Enhance muscle fiber growth.
What to Look For in a Massage Gun?
The most important things that makes a great massage gun are:
Reliability: You need something that is well-made and won’t malfunction during operation.
Noise: the next most important factor. if you are a physiotherapist,you need to be able to talk to my athletes over the noise of the gun without yelling at them, or if you just using it on your own, you don’t need unwanted noise coming from a massage gun. keeping treatment quiet is a major priority. If you want to be able to use the massage guns in public, and having it sound like a power tool would make it unusable.
Battery Life: you can’t have guns dying in the middle of treatment. That’s why The Muscle Recovery Massager, can last several hours without requiring a charge. You’ll also want to be able to throw it in your bag or take it on a weekend trip without worrying about finding an outlet.
Versatility and Portability: The Muscle Recovery Massager is very portable and can easily be carried with all of it’s accessories in the included Foam packaging case.
Speed and Power: The speed and power of The Muscle Recovery Massager are both thanks to the 24V brushless motor, which operates at 3 different speeds of 30 Hz, 35 Hz, and 40 Hz that range from 1800 percussions per minute up to 3200 percussions per minute.
- 4 Adjustable Attachments.
- 3 Speed Brushless DC Motor.
- 1500 mAh battery, Rated 24V – usage of 4-6 hours.
- Package weight – 3.3lb.
- Package dimensions – 10x9in.
- Unloaded speeds – 1800, 2400, 3200rpm.
Included in order:
- 1x Phoenix A2 Massage Gun.
- 1x Power Charger – 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A.
- 4x Attachment Heads.
- 1x EVA Foam packaging case.
- 1 Li-Ion Battery.
- 1x Manual.
It’s no secret that massaging muscles can speed up the recovery process. It helps relieve those aching knots and makes climbing up stairs feel less like you’ve been shot in the thigh.
But why spend your hard earned money on going to a masseuse? Did you know, the average gym-goer spends $500 every year on muscle recovery? Think of what you could buy if you didn’t have to waste so much money.
So simple, yet so effective. Imagine you had a Thai lady karate-chopping your back, pounding away at your sore muscles. There’s a reason those massage parlours are still going. They work! In fact, they are the inspiration behind The Muscle Recovery Massager. And now you know the solution too. You’ve found the tool that will take your workouts to the next level. The tool that will help you on your road to fitness glory!
In just 5 minutes, you can get unbelievable results with your Muscle Recovery Massager. You can isolate knots and elongate fibers to help you get stronger, fit and fortified muscles. With the The Muscle Recovery Massager,you can now massage your muscles at speeds of up to 3200rpm. I can’t imagine a lady being able to move her hands that fast!